Banking Operations Specialist
New vacancy - open to all applications
Looking for talented individuals to join a change management team, and contribute to the continued improvement of operational processes, procedures, systems and customer service. You will be a Banking Operations specialist with broad operational experience, including Branch Operations (Service & Account Opening, Cash, Security), Central Operations (Payments, Treasury Ops, Loan Admin, Cards), Internal Control focused (Reconciliation, Access Mgmt, Procedure mgmt., Fraud mgmt) as well as process improvement
The job involves:
- research, analysis and evaluation of potential benefits and impact of proposed business solutions
- identify solutions that are either systems or procedural based initiated within business units
- coordinate measurement of operational effectiveness and standardization of data capture of operations management reporting across all the organisations operation
- implementing Banking change initiatives
- working towards “Best Practices” and efficiencies in line with business objectives
- drive customer centric process improvement initiatives whilst maintaining a strong control culture and ensure operational risk is effectively managed
- drive effective measurement of operational effectiveness through standardization of data capture and delivery of operations management reporting across the Group.
University degree in Finance, Business administration and/or similar and at least 5 experience in banking operations environments including support of consumer, microfinance, corporate / business banking, wholesale environments. Strong knowledge of Banking operations products and services and sound understanding of financial markets and how they operate. Process management experience including process mapping / modelling experience – knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodologies is desirable.