Why HRMC is the first choice for many
Since 1992, Stuart White, founder and Managing Director, dedicated his expertise to building the HRMC brand to its leadership status in the consulting arena, specializing in high end recruitment and talent management.
“I will guarantee that my team and I will go out our way to ensure that you find the best fit for your organization. We pride ourselves in going the extra mile and giving you immaculate customer service. We will not rest until you are satisfied!” - Stuart White, Managing Director
Why HRMC Stands Out
Our Sourcing Methodology
Our comprehensive sourcing strategy covers traditional ways of sourcing as well as innovative solutions to ensure we are attracting the most suitable candidates in the market. We work closely with each of our clients to develop a targeted sourcing solution based on a combination of the following:
- Candidate database: We offer an extensive candidate database, with all job seekers screened prior to referral.
- Targeted search: We have a dedicated research team that analyzes the market to identify the most suitable talent for your organization.
- Network/referrals: We have built up an extensive candidate network in our over 26 years of operation. Each consultant also has a personal network of contacts from which to gauge interest and solicit referrals.
- Print and online advertising: We guarantee prime positioning and visibility in the print media to ensure maximum response.
Through our extensive verification process, we guarantee we are recommending only the most qualified candidates for your vacancy.
Share your business objectives and hiring plans with us and we’ll do the rest. From identifying prospective candidates, to selling your vision and securing your new hire at the right salary level, we’re experts at making sure you recruit the right people.
You know that attracting and retaining top talent is essential for the success of your business. It’s that end result you’re focused on – hiring a great team – and not the process to get there. This is where we at HRMC can help...
HRMC's Recruitment Process
Here’s a step-by-step guide of what you can expect when you work with us to recruit a new permanent, contract or temporary employee.
- Clarification of your requirements: After your initial contact indicating your recruitment needs, we arrange an in-depth teleconference or face-to-face meeting to discuss your expectations. If you don’t have a job description, we can help with the preparation at this stage.
- Market update: Based on our understanding of your business (culture, strategic intent, market realities), we give you an honest appraisal about the availability of suitable candidates and how attractive your role and compensation package are.
- Timescale definition: Project timescales and milestones are agreed to beforehand and stuck to throughout the recruitment process.
- A custom-made solution: Our team is highly experienced in the market but while they’ll know your industry inside out, they also know that no two recruitment processes are ever the same. We start with a fresh viewpoint and advise you on your best course of action.
- Access to the best candidates: Our access to top candidates is provided by our industry-leading database, range of advertising solutions, active networking with key contacts in the market and keeping up-to-date with social media trends.
- In-depth interviewing: We are available to guide and participate in the interview process to select your preferred candidates from a group of people who’ve been qualified against all of your technical, creative and personality requirements. We are also able to arrange psychometric testing and assessment centers as part of your vetting process.
- Referencing: We perform full referencing for your potential new employee to guarantee their credibility.
- Offer management: We manage offers to make sure that you secure your new hire in your ideal timescales at the right salary level.
Our Values and Services
Our team is committed and highly competent, offering you top class service anchored in our core values of professionalism, integrity and customer service.
HRMC’s Corporate Social Responsibility
At HRMC we believe and acknowledge that we are a result of the society we operate and live in. This is why we are committed to contributing to the community’s quality of life. Please contact us if you’d like to know more about our CSR activities.