Chief Digital Technology Officer
Overview of role
- Provide corporate leadership, vision and direction in the development and implementation of LEA's digital transformation and knowledge management strategies.
- Provide strategic guidance on internal digital technology and information and knowledge management and also drive the mandate of delivering digital technology solutions for SMMEs and map the digital capabilities to strategic priorities.
- Management of all digital, information and knowledge management related projects as well as ensure availability, accessibility, relevance and quality of information and knowledge depositories to effectively support LEA’s operations and its efforts towards SMME development.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Post Graduate Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or any IT related field.
- At least ten (10) years’ experience. Seven (7) of which should be at senior managerial level responsible for information technology, digital transformation, knowledge management in a fast-paced digital environment.
- Experience in leading Digital, Agile, Cloud and Architectural transformations are especially relevant.
- Demonstrated success in the development of consumer facing digital solutions, including self-service capabilities in an omni-channel experience.
Closing Date for applications: Friday, 24 July 2020
The Local Enterprise Authority (LEA) was established by the Small Business Act of 2004 to carry out, on behalf of the Government of Botswana, the mandate of entrepreneurship and enterprise development through business plan facilitation, training and mentoring, promoting domestic and international linkages for SMME’s.
LEA’s vision speaks to creation of innovative, sustainable, and competitive SMME sector in Botswana.