Chief Executive Officer
- Ensuring that shareholder expectations are met through a sustainable growth of the embedded value as well as ensure that good corporate governance is administered, stakeholders are engaged, and employees are productive and enjoy a positive and enriching work culture.
- Demonstrating the capacity to successfully navigate the complexity and demands of the role which come with the size of the business, growing regulation and increasing competition.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Economic or finance degree and a recognised insurance or finance industry qualification.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years’ experience in the life insurance business, 5-7 years of which have been spent successfully in an executive role.
- Impressive track record of success will demonstrate strong leadership skills and strategic capability.
Closing date for applications is Saturday, 8th August 2020.
Botswana Life Insurance Limited (BLIL) is the oldest and largest Life Insurance Company in Botswana with a market share estimated at over 60% and underwrites all classes of Life insurance product offerings. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Botswana Insurance Holdings Limited (BIHL) which is listed on the Botswana Stock Exchange and is a member of the Sanlam Group Limited. BLIL’s vision is to be Botswana’s first choice in life insurance based financial solutions and advisory services therefore a professional with exceptionally high integrity and passion for providing high end financial solutions and advisory services is key for this role.