Chief Executive Officer
Overview of role
Botswana Agricultural Marketing Board’s mandate is to provide a market for locally grown group of crops and ensure that adequate supplies exist for sale to customers at affordable prices. The company is gearing up to be the leader in the Agric space with technology and innovation at the forefront of its agenda to ensure food security and sustainability in Botswana. BAMB is looking for a dedicated professional to transform the organisation.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, you will develop the strategic direction of the business and ensure attainment of corporate goals whilst overseeing the transformation of the organisation to a high-performance entity.
You will be a key player in shaping business growth and enhancing BAMB’s service offering and delivery to the Agricultural sub-sectors.
Key responsibilities include increasing the company’s market share through business development initiatives:
- ensuring prudent corporate governance and financial management; change and performance management
- adopting innovation and technology strategies
- corporate communications and stakeholder management
- service delivery and ensuring a high-performance staff culture
Requirements, Education and Experience
- This role is looking for a business leader with a strong commercial focus, proven leadership skills and a successful track record of business success.
- You will have a post graduate degree in business management or in a related agricultural field.
- At least 10 years post graduate experience of which 5 years must have been gained in an executive management role.
Closing date for applications is 18 June 2021