Chief Financial Officer
Overview of role
- Financial Information
- Strategic Planning and Forecasting
- Risk Management
- Third Party Relationships
Download detailed job advert attached below.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Accounting, Finance or other relevant degree
- A fellow of one of the international accountancy bodies, such as ACCA or CIMA
- 20 years relevant finance industry experience with at least 10 in an executive capacity
- Major experience working with a diverse, international organisation
- 10 years of debt fundraising experience, especially relating to off balance sheet structures and bond notes
Closing Date: 21 November 2021
Norsad Finance is an impact investor and private credit provider that offers flexible debt financing solutions to profitable growth-stage companies in Africa that delivers desirable social impact. Norsad’s investment coverage is Sub-Saharan Africa, and its principal coverage area is the Southern Africa region. Norsad is sector agnostic and has been operating in Southern Africa for more than 30 years offering a range of investment products.
Norsad seeks only the brightest minds in their journey of continual growth towards excellence.