Chief Investment Officer
Overview of role
and develop and implement appropriate investment management strategies.
Managing the Asset allocation strategy for the Global Balanced Mandates will include:
- Assessment of each individual asset class valuation and making decision on the overall portfolio composition to maximize client returns while minimizing risk
- Management offshore manager selection and monitoring
- Oversight of research, local equity, local bonds, local property, and credit portfolios
Other responsibilities will include reporting investment performance and all aspects of compliance and people management.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- CFA qualified and have a relevant degree (Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or Engineering)
- Your career is in an upward spiral, with a minimum of 10 years’ post qualification experience with at least 5 years gained at a senior managerial capacity in investment management
The closing date for applications is 16 October 2020