Country Director Botswana
Overview of role
- Policy Direction and Control
- Strategic leadership
- Corporate Performance Management
- Budgeting and Budgetary Control
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Change Management
Requirements, Education and Experience
- As an educational facility, the Institute values academic prowess and as such you will need a minimum of a Master’s degree or equivalent qualification from a recognised institution, although a PHD qualification will be considered more favourably.
- Minimum of 15 years general management experience of which 3 years should have been gained in an executive management role.
- Extensive managerial/supervisory experience in a tertiary level training institution is most desirous although experience gained within a private sector service industry will also be considered.
Closing date for applications is 22 October 2021
The Institute of Development Management (IDM) is an institution with a strong local and regional presence in Botswana, Lesotho and Eswatini (BLS). IDM’s vision is to be a leading provider of quality and innovative management and organisational development services in SADC region and beyond by providing Management Development through Training, Education, Consultancy and Research.