Director Corporate Services
Overview of role
Our client who is a parastatal is looking for a seasoned Director, Corporate Services to join their team.
The purpose of this role is to manage, direct and coordinate the operations of the Corporate Services Department. You will ensure finacial managemtn and corporate governance is in line with legislation and international accounting standards; implementation of best practice human resources strategies and interventions; management of procurement and supply chain; adoption of information technology that supports effective service delivery of the organisation.
- Strategy and Policy Development
- Service Delivery
- Financial Management
- Procurement and Supply Chain
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology
- Knowledge Management
Requirements, Education and Experience
- A degree in business administration, social sciences or related field with proven experience in financial and adminitrative matters, human resources and a sound understanding of IT matters.
- A masters degree or an internationally recognised relevant professional qualification would be an added advantage.
- At least 10 years post qualification experience, 3 of which should be at a managerial level in one of Finance, Human Resources, Procurement or Information Technology.
Early applications are encouraged.