Director, Corporate Services
New vacancy - open to all applications
Overview of role
This role oversees the Corporate Services department (Human Resources, Shared Services and Information Technology) and provides strategic planning, operational support, research, and advice to senior management on administrative matters such as staff management, financial planning and facilities management.
- Direct and contribute towards the development of BNPC corporate strategy
- Oversee the development and implementation of human resource strategies in line with BNPC mandate
- Oversee all IT related systems and ensure application of IT technologies that effectively support the service delivery standards of the organisation
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure, and talent management
- Proactively align future talent needs within the department through effective succession planning and capacity building initiatives
- Define and monitor responsible business practices across the Centre in terms of safety, health and environment
- Establish solid relationships with relevant stakeholders
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Masters Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Human Resources or any related field is required
- Ten (10) years relevant experience of which three (3) years must have been gained in a similar role, managing corporate support functions in a complex organisation, exposure to HR and ICT and knowledge of Botswana Laws and Labour Policies
Closing date for applications is Friday 5th March 2021.
The Botswana National Productivity Centre (BNPC) mandate is to enhance the level of productivity awareness as an advocacy function and to enable individuals and organisations through training and consulting to be productive and competitive. BNPC is currently undergoing transformation and is looking to recruit highly motivated and dedicated professionals to join their senior management team.