Director Human Capital & Administration Services
Overview of role
You will guide, manage and provide strategic direction on the people agenda for the entire organisation and lead the implementation of Human Capital and Administration policies and programmes as well as providing strategic counsel on all people related matters.
You will be responsible for the achievement of the Authority's objectives through people which include:
- Learning and development
- Performance management
- Succession planning
- Talent acquisition
- Employee engagement
- Compensation and benefits
- Employee wellness practices
Requirements, Education and Experience
- You will have a degree in Human Resources, Business Administration and/or Management, Social Sciences, Public Administration.
- A Master's Degree will be an added advantage.
- A combination of relevant experience of multi-functional management could be considered.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of relevant post qualification experience, with at least 5 years being at a senior management level.
- Knowledge in Recruitment and Selection, Labour Relations, Performance Management, Talent Management and Succession Planning, Change Management, Compensation and Rewards, Organisational Development, Fleet Management, Contract Management.
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 24 June, 2019