Director, Research & Productivity Solutions
New vacancy - open to all applications
Overview of role
You will be responsible for leading, directing and managing the Research and Productivity Solutions department and ensure that BNPC produces quality research and productivity solutions that will enable Botswana to reach enterprise and labour productivity as well as competitiveness targets.
- Contribute towards the development of BNPC corporate strategy
- Lead the development and implementation of the Research and Knowledge Management Plans to support departmental and organisational strategy
- Identify new products/ services/ solutions to leverage through innovation and guide the customisation of interventions in line with customer specific requirements towards achieving the impact
- Develop, implement, monitor, and coordinate a BNPC research charter on productivity related issues
- Establish research standards and practices which will ensure quality research and international recognition of the Centre’s research
- Produce reports detailing all research activity, income and output that impacts national productivity and influences government policies
- Identify, assess, manage and monitor key risks likely to impact the department
- Develop risk mitigation strategies for the department
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Masters’ Degree in Business Administration, Research Psychology, Economics, Statistics, or any other related field
- At least the (10) years’ relevant experience, of which three (3) must be acquired in a similar role
- You must have good communication and transformational leadership skills
- PhD will be an added advantage
Closing date for applications is Friday 5th March 2021.
The Botswana National Productivity Centre (BNPC) mandate is to enhance the level of productivity awareness as an advocacy function and to enable individuals and organisations through training and consulting to be productive and competitive. BNPC is currently undergoing transformation and is looking to recruit highly motivated and dedicated professionals to join their senior management team.