Executive Head - Compliance Risk/Principal Officer
Overview of role
Are you at the top of your game?
This role carries high and onerous accountability and legal requirements with exposure to personal civil liability and criminal sanctions. Only a candidate at the top of their game will do.
- Monitor and ensure that BLIL complies with all relevant statutory, regulatory, and licensing requirements to enable the ongoing transacting of long-term insurance business.
- Develop and manage the strategic policies and objectives of fraud management function to promote an ethical and professional environment for the business and its partners.
- Provide independent decisions and advice to the business and the board in regard to compliance as required by Financial Intelligence Regulations.
- Report and present quarterly updates to the Board of Directors as a requirement to provide assurance on Regulatory and Internal Compliance.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- A degree in Business Administration, LLB, or Social Sciences
- A Professional qualification at Associateship level
- Post graduate qualification on Enterprise Risk Management.
- Experience wise a minimum seven (7) years technical experience in the life insurance environment, of which at least five (5) years should have been gained at senior managerial level.
The application closing date is 08 October 2021.
Applications to be submitted with a one (1) page motivational letter attached to your CV as a single file (one document).