Finance Project Coordinator
Overview of role
Reporting to the Strategy and Change Manager, you will plan, direct and coordinate all the BPOPF’s accounting and finance functions in relation to the fund administration outsourcing project. You will provide weekly finance stream progress reports and general accounting and finance advice to the project team.
- Overseeing the financial data migration.
- Risk identification and mitigation.
- Setting up financial controls and procedures and other related duties.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance and a post graduate qualification such as ACCA/CIMA/BICA.
- At least 5 years’ experience of which 3 should have been spent at management level.
Closing date for applications is 22 February 2020
*Position is on offer for a 24-months contract