New vacancy - open to all applications
Overview of role
As General Manager you will act as the Botswana representative to ensure the delivery of a high-level concierge service to clients and to act as a conduit for building relationships with a variety of stakeholders including De Beers employees and executives, Diamond Hub & Ministry officials, and diamond businesses active in Botswana as well as in Namibia and South Africa.
- De Beers Liaison
- Sight Services
- Beneficiation Support
- Office Management
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in a relationship based B2B or high-end B2C environment.
- Experience of general management: running an office, a team, a budget.
- Track record of delivering results in pressurised, complex and demanding environments.
- Experience of building cross-cultural relationships with people from around the world.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience is required.
Closing date for applications is 14 August 2020
Our client is one of the world’s leading international diamond brokers and consultants. Our client’s core business is to support clients in their relationships with De Beers Group. With offices throughout the world, our client provides diamond businesses with the best presence and representation possible in all major diamond centres. Their global reach and state-of-the-art information technology provide clients real-time market information and the analytical tools required to make informed business decisions.