General Manager (Microfinance) Kenya
Overview of role
Requirements, Education and Experience
It’s an exciting time in an growing business with ambitious future plans. This is your opportunity to be part of it all!
You will need:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business management or IT related discipline. An MBA will be an added advantage
• 5+ years’ experience in management of a Financial Services business.
• Working knowledge of digital financial services and products.
• Strong grasp of financial metrics of lending
• Growth of high-quality loan portfolio
• Keen drive on digitizing existing financial services and new trends in the market continually improving customer experience.
• Proven track record of product development on revenue generation and/or business process automation
• Ability to translate innovative ideas to concepts and also spearhead the upskilling of team members.