Group Sales Manager
Overview of role
Our Client in the hospitality industry is looking for a highly motivated and capable individual to lead their Sales Department.
Reporting to the Managing Director and as an integral member of the senior management team, you will develop and implement a sales strategy aimed at delivering business sales in turnover and profit.
- Targeting new business opportunities.
- Build and maintain existing business relationships.
- Develop and maintain a contact and customer database within the following segments:
- Standard Tour Operator
- Foreign and local individual traveler
- Travel agent (local and international)
- Develop and promote product image and awareness by being involved in various campaigns and attendance of key travel and tourism trade shows.
- Prepare sales proposals to clients.
- Establish an effective sales call cycle for key customers.
- Maintain a clear line of communication on sales commitments to all entities and Head Office.
- Work to achieve agreed goals and objectives.
- Communicate information and ideas clearly and handling everyday departmental situations quickly and effectively.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- At least 10 years post graduate experience together with management experience in a sales environment (banking or insurance is an added advantage)