Head, Human Capital & Administration
Overview of role
The purpose of this role is to develop and direct the implementation of best practice human resource strategies, general administrative services, policies and procedures that support a conducive work environment.
- Reporting to the CEO, your key responsibilities will include the design, recommendation and management of strategies for the identification, attraction, development and retention of talent to ensure that LEA has a consistent supply of key staff and senior executives.
- You will provide strategic guidance and support on continuous organisational performance improvement and change management initiatives.
- You will also provide leadership in the development and implementation of strategies around employment compensation, employee relations and welfare and performance management.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- You will have a degree in Human Resource Management, Organisational Development, Industrial Relations, Psychology or similar field.
- A Master's degree will be an added advantage.
- Ten (10) years working experience in HR Management with at least three (3) years at a strategic and executive level.
- A strong background in workforce planning, recruitment, organistional development, compensation, performance management and industrial relations is required.
Closing Date for Applications: Tuesday 25 June, 2019
The Local Enterprise Authority (LEA) was established by the Small Business Act of 2004 to carry out, on behalf of the Government of Botswana, the mandate of entrepreneurship and enterprise development through business plan facilitation, training and mentoring, promoting domestic and international linkages for SMME’s. LEA’s vision speaks to innovative and sustainable economic diversification and development of a competitive SMME community in Botswana. LEA is currently undergoing a transformation exercise and is looking to recruit highly motivated and dedicated professionals to join their senior management team.