Head -Transformation and Innovation
Overview of role
At the core of this position is transformation, organisational effectiveness, business improvement and innovation, and a tenacious goal to leverage new technologies and the organisation’s diversified skill base to drive operational high performance to realise additional value.
- You will take the lead in driving and guiding the transformational and innovation journey of Debswana to ensure the attainment of its goals in collaboration with other business leaders.
- This includes managing organisational change efforts of varying size and complexity.
- The transformation deliverables include; digital roadmap, future smart mining, execution of expansion projects, optimizing of Resource Development
- Plan opportunities, and impactful and sustainable Citizen Economic Empowerment programme.
- Business improvement deliverables include the management of ground breaking, innovative and creative business ideas and business process reengineering.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- You will be outward-looking, commercially astute, proactive and possess strong change and communication skills.
- You will have a strong leaning towards Innovation and continuous improvement and sound leadership skills with a track record to demonstrate this.
- You will be professionally qualified, preferably to postgraduate level with a minimum of twelve (12) years’ postgraduate experience, of which three (3) should have been in an executive role leading large scale organizational transformation efforts.
- In return for your commitment, you can expect to be rewarded both in long term career progression opportunities and, more immediately, with a truly excellent remuneration package.
Enclose your letter of motivation and CV
Closing date for applications is Saturday 22nd February 2020