Human Capital Project Coordinator
Overview of role
Reporting to the Strategy and Change Manager you will plan, direct and coordinate the human resources function in relation to the fund administration outsourcing project. You will provide weekly human resource stream progress reports and general HR advice.
- Assisting with the development of organisational structures and related process maps;
- Development and evaluation of all job descriptions;
- Provision and coordination of information for the skills audit and placement of staff.
- You will also offer guidance during the development of HR and change management policies and advise on regulatory and legal matters relating to the project.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- A degree in human resource management or equivalent is required with at least 3 years post qualification experience.
- Knowledge in organisational restructuring is deemed necessary.
Closing date for applications is 22 February 2020