Human Resources Manager
Overview of role
- Administration Systems
- Recruitment & Selection
- Employee Relations
- raining & Development
- Manpower & Human Resources Management
- Performance Management
- HR Planning, i.e. Budgets & Financial Control
- Policies & Procedures
- Operational Liaison
- Chairing disciplinary hearings
- Management of specific service providers i.e. Clinic, Security, Cleaning, Canteen etc
Requirements, Education and Experience
- A degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- At least 6 years’ relevant HR generalist experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience at senior management level.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment would be an added advantage.
Closing Date for applications: Friday 19 July, 2019.
Kromberg and Schubert is one of the global leaders in the automotive supply industry and as such demands people with impeccable work ethic, honesty, loyalty, enthusiasm and that are highly motivated to work together in interdisciplinary teams spread all around the globe. Outstanding career opportunities, challenge and a truly competitive remuneration package are the rewards you can expect.