Human Resources Manager
Overview of role
- You will play an integral role in the review and implementation of organisational transformation initiatives and align all talent management activities to support this process.
- While keeping your finger on the pulse of day-to-day people challenges, you will ensure that the HR department responds with intent and purpose and plays a significant role in helping the organisation achieve its objectives through sound management of talent attraction and acquisition, performance management, compensation, benefits and rewards, industrial relations, staff development, employee morale and well-being etc. Implementing best practise strategies and ensuring regulatory compliance will be key.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- A degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial Psychology or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years post graduate experience in a medium to large scale business (unionised environment) of which 5 years must have been served in a management role.
- A seasoned HR generalist with demonstrable competence in all aspects of HR.
Closing date for applications is 5th February 2021.
BVI is in technical partnership with an internationally acclaimed organisation for the manufacturing and production of animal vaccines and is well known both locally and internationally for producing high-quality livestock vaccines for local and export market. Transformation is key on the agenda for this organisation therefore it seeks to recruit an experienced, energetic, and hands-on HR Manager to drive the people’s agenda.