Human Resources Manager
Shortlisting stage of vacancy - only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Overview of role
Reporting to the Group HR Manager and Area General Manager, you will be responsible for all HR activities.
- Industrial Relations
- Recruitment, Selection & Onboarding
- Performance Management
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Personnel Administration
- Talent Management
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related, a master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Must be currently serving in a middle to senior management role.
- Minimum 5 years or more experience in a medium to large size organisation overseeing multiple HR functions.
- Experience in the hospitality sector will be an added advantage.
Our client in the Hospitality industry has an opportunity for a highly motivated Human Resources Manager tasked to oversee the human resource functions of two (2) hotels. This role places the incumbent in an ideal position to potentially ascend to the Group HR Manager position within twelve (12) months.