IT Project Coordinator
Overview of role
Reporting to the Strategy and Change Manager you will plan, direct and coordinate the IT function in relation to the fund administration outsourcing project. You will provide weekly IT stream progress reports and general IT and technical advice to the project team.
- Key responsibilities include: overseeing the data migration.
- IT risk identification and development of mitigation plans.
- Assisting with implementation of IT infrastructure and or systems as well as interfacing of systems.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related qualification
- Professional IT qualifications
- Project Management qualification would be an added advantage
- At least three (3) years post-qualification experience in an IT environment, preferably in an IT consulting background, and knowledge in projects and data migration.
Closing date for applications is 22 February 2020
*Position is on offer for a 24-months contract