Overview of role
Reporting to the Camp General Manager, the Lodge Manager is responsible for maintaining the smooth operation of a luxury safari lodge. To provide leadership and development to staff, maintain lodge facilities and provide a level of hospitality which meets the company’s minimum standards.
The Lodge Manager position is bush based in The Okavango Delta
- Ensure and provide flawless, upscale, and professional in camp and out of camp guest service experiences.
- Analyse customer feedback and provide strategic direction to continuously improve overall rating.
- Anticipate and react promptly to guests’ requirements; a sense of urgency.
- Oversee and coordinate all arrivals and departures of all camp guests.
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure complete service delivery.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Diploma in hospitality management or equivalent.
- Proven working experience in the hospitality field for a minimum of five (5) years.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
The closing date for applications is 17th June 2022
Okavango Wilderness Safaris (OWS) is part of a multi-national safari operator (Wilderness Safaris), which operates safari camps throughout Northern Botswana. OWS is dedicated to driving conservation tourism in Africa, while making a positive impact on upliftment and community empowerment. Today, the company helps protect over 2.3 million hectares of pristine wilderness areas for future generations to enjoy. It’s a remarkable company creating positive change in Africa.