Overview of role
- Obey any legal and reasonable instruction even if it is not applicable to this job description.
- Control Compliance of the Logistical Department and it’s employees and activities to the requirements as pointed out under General Responsibilities.
- Management of the logistics department at KSRB.
- Management and responsibility for compliance with TS 16949 or any other relevant Quality system
- Material Planning.
- Continuously evaluate logistical processes and procedures with regard to target, feasibility, efficiency, economics.
- Strategies and action plans for continuous improvement in above regards must be developed in cooperation with departmental personnel.
- Budget responsibility for logistical budgets.
- Further responsibilities as per assignment by management (e.g. projects, OHS-functions).
- Regular reporting to plant manager and logistics manager responsible for K & S plants in South Africa.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- A degree in Logistics and Supply Chain or related filed is required.
- At least 5-8 years’ practical experience in the logistics environment.
- You must have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Managerial experience of at least 5 years will secure this position.
Closing Date for applications: Friday 19 July 2019.
Kromberg and Schubert is one of the global leaders in the automotive supply industry and as such demands people with impeccable work ethic, honesty, loyalty, enthusiasm and that are highly motivated to work together in interdisciplinary teams spread all around the globe. Outstanding career opportunities, challenge and a truly competitive remuneration package are the rewards you can expect.