Manager, Risk Management
Overview of role
You will oversee the effectiveness of compliance with risk processes and procedures.
- Reporting to the CEO you will be tasked with providing leadership and management of strategic, financial and operational risk.
- You will identify potential risk that may affect the Authority
- Additional duties include building strong risk awareness, risk management framework and monitoring the risk register to mitigate against any risk to the Authority.
- Compliance with SHE policies and procedures.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Degree in Risk Management together with a masters degree in Business Administration or related field.
- At least 8 years' experience of which 3 years must have been gained in a managerial role.
Closing Date for Applications: Saturday 27 July 2019
The Local Enterprise Authority (LEA) was established by the Small Business Act of 2004 to carry out, on behalf of the Government of Botswana, the mandate of entrepreneurship and enterprise development through business plan facilitation, training and mentoring, promoting domestic and international linkages for SMME’s. LEA’s vision speaks to innovative and sustainable economic diversification and development of a competitive SMME community in Botswana. LEA is currently undergoing a transformation exercise and is looking to recruit highly motivated and dedicated professionals to join their senior management team.