New vacancy - open to all applications
Overview of role
Our client in the financial services sector is wishing to engage a top-class candidate with office administration and accounting skills. This newly created role provides support services to a small professional team who provide independent investment advice and financial analytics to blue-chip clients.
Key responsibilities centre around the efficient functioning of the office through executing a range of administrative, financial, and managerial tasks:
- office management and accounting
- comprehensive resource management and allocation
- facilities management
- supplier and procurement management
- professional staff support – preparation for meetings, proposals etc.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- initiative and independence (whilst being great in a team)
- attention to detail and quality disposition
- good problem solving and the ability to work under pressure
- interest in financial services
- analytical skills
- effective time management, and able to manage deadlines
Emailed applications will not be considered.