Overview of role
- Planning and management of a time sensitive diamond sorting schedule
- Managing the handling and accurate preparation of diamonds for sale, all within high levels of product security.
- Manage and develop a driven team in line with the company’s values and objectives to ensure utmost integrity and performance excellence.
- Thorough understanding of diamond assortment processing, diamond technical knowledge and through close liaison with the Sales Director ensures pipeline efficiency, product management and the meeting of industry and customer expectations.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Business/Commerce management related degree or executive development programme
- 10 to 15 years technical experience within the diamond sorting and valuing industry including experience oprating at a senior level in the preparation and delivery of the full mix of rough diamond assortments.
Closing Date for applications: Friday 4 October, 2019
Applications to be submitted with a 1 page motivational letter
Please see link below for full job profile.
Okavango Diamond Company (ODC), is a rough diamond marketing company, offering its global customers access to scale supply of rough diamonds from Botswana. ODC is a principal supplier to the sector with sales in the region of $500 million per annum representing the largest source of guaranteed Botswana production in the diamond industry.
ODC has been embarking on an exciting journey with new projects and objectives in its sights. An exceptional team will be required to deliver on these and ODC is looking for two professionals to join their Executive team. To succeed you will have to be at the top of your field and share their drive, dedication and results orientation.