Shortlisting stage of vacancy - only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Overview of role
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the purpose of this role is to ensure effective and secure systems for receiving, storing and issuing of stock, ensuring accurate inventory control and maintaining stock movement records and adherence to statutory compliance.
- Assist with strategies
- Continuous review of sourcing/tendering policies & procedures
- Implementing third party contracts or agreements
- Deliver against targets
- Build relations with stakeholders and suppliers and provide an overall quality level of service
- Ensure effectiveness of the inventory driven procedures and optimise inventory levels against demand and supply chain timetables
- Contributing to the preparation of tenders; disposal of non-productive materials; maintain the supplier/contractor database and supply chain management system
Closing Date for applications: Friday 9 August, 2019
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management/Materials Management or a related field.
- At least five (5) years' post qualification experience in procurement/purchasing, materials management, contract administration/management.
- Must have worked in a similar environment with adherence to deadlines with a good grasp of technological advances in the procurement space.