Overview of role
- Manufacture products as required by Logistics department.
- Ensure compliance to Quality requirements of quality manual and Customer specifications.
- Ensure presence of trained and competent teams as required.
- Ensure provision of technical equipment as per customer requirements and internal requirements to production personnel.
- Budgeting and control of Production KPIs.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- A relevant degree with at least 7 years’ practical manufacturing experience.
- At least 5 years experience gained in a managerial role.
- Leading people vs managing them is a must.
Closing Date for applications: Friday 19 July, 2019.
Kromberg and Schubert is one of the global leaders in the automotive supply industry and as such demands people with impeccable work ethic, honesty, loyalty, enthusiasm and that are highly motivated to work together in interdisciplinary teams spread all around the globe. Outstanding career opportunities, challenge and a truly competitive remuneration package are the rewards you can expect.