Regional Chief Risk Officer
As Regional CRO, you will be based in Uganda, Kenya or Rwanda. Focusing on online micro lending, you will be responsible for development and management of credit & antifraud risk policy, portfolio quality, scoring models and business intelligence.
The key focus will be antifraud, with other duties including loan loss provisions calculation and forecasting, development of data reporting systems, building and validation of scoring models, and development of machine learning models.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Strong experience of credit portfolio analysis
- SQL, pivot tables, data analysis, definitions of risk measures
- Advance SQL knowledge; advance knowledge of Tableau or Power BI
- Very good knowledge of at least one of listed programming language: R, Python, 4GL, Scala
- Strong antifraud experience within micro-lending or retail banking. Experience in USA or Europe will be advantageous
- Degree in science (Mathematics, Econometrics, Physics, Statistics)
- At least 5 years’ experience in Risk Management in Digital/ Mobile Lender, Bank or Microfinance Institution
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to deal with abstract problems