Shortlisting stage of vacancy - only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Overview of role
Reporting to the Exploration Manager, the Senior Geologist Senior Geologist maintains and updates on a timely manner, the digital database of a dynamic exploration group. Other responsibilities include ensuring all employees/contractors are actively involved in achieving a safe and positive work environment.
- Maintain and update digital database (Datamine/Fusion/DHLogger).
- Completion of weekly update/production reports.
- Assist with completion of month-end, annual production reports.
- Importation of approved downhole gyro surveys and dgps collar coordinates.
- Review assay results from the drill programs, Confirmation of QAQC status.
Download detailed vacancy advert below for more details
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree (B.S.) in Geology or Geologic engineering.
- 5 years’ experience within a senior management role.
- Experience in Magmatic Cu-Ni Sulphide Deposits.
- Experience with deep drilling techniques is an asset.
- Knowledge of the principles and methods used in a deep drilling (including a familiarity with wedging/directional drilling) surface and UG drill program.
Closing date: 2nd December 2022
Premium Nickel Resources Botswana (PNRB) is dedicated to the exploration and development of high-quality nickel-copper-cobalt (Ni-Cu-Co) resources. They believe that the medium to long-term demand for these metals will grow through continued global urbanization and the increasing replacement of internal combustion engines (ICE) with electric motors (EV).
Get in touch