Shortlisting stage of vacancy - only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Overview of role
The Treasury Manager (TM) is required to assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient management of Company's financial assets and liabilities in a manner consistent with the objectives of the Company. The TM shall carry out his/her duties in accordance with approved company guidelines
Treasury Manager performs a wide range of job duties and responsibilities. Some of these job responsibilities include:
- The planning, monitoring, and managing of Norsad's liquidity so as to control liquidity and funding risk of the company
- Raising and management of the USD and FX leverage credit facilities with relevant regional and International Financial Institutions
- Managing exposures, forex risk and interest rate risk and the use of simulation tools
Requirements, Education and Experience
- You will hold a relevant degree and professional qualification.
- 5-10 years' experience specialising in: asset & liability risk management; debt leverage & working capital management and strategic planning & forecasting.
- Senior position requiring strong, practical experience of complex treasury and working capital management.
- A highly motivated self-starter, with lots of drive and passion to deliver business results.
Closing Date for applications: 5 July, 2019